Customer Service - Front Desk
BE PART OF SOMETHING GREATER
The YMCA offers tremendous opportunities to make a difference - in the lives of older adults seeking friendship, teens looking for a place to belong, children learning to swim, and many more. Working at the Front Desk of the YMCA, the difference making starts with you! You get the opportunity to be the first contact with members and program participants setting them up for success on their health and wellness journey.
Front Desk positions are great opportunities for college students working towards a business degree or pursuing a career working with people. Or it’s a great way to come back to working, and stay active and engaged with individuals of all ages from your community. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering professional customer service while greeting members, participants and guests, verifying use of facility, selling memberships and registering individuals for programs.
- Giving tours and educating members and prospective members on services, programs, events and volunteer opportunities.
- Building relationships with members and program participants, helping them connect with one another and the YMCA.
Our Front Desk Staff are enthusiastic about their work because they have the opportunity to make a lasting impression on people visiting the YMCA, making them an integral part of a leading non-profit that is committed to strengthening community. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Build your resume - future employers respect the Y
WAGE EFFECTIVE 1/1/203
Variety of flexible schedules available