Youth Programs - Gymnastics Instructor
DISCOVER MORE THAN A JOB
Discover the joys of introducing youth to gymnastics, helping them stay physically active and build positive self-esteem and self-worth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing lesson plans/activities and instructing gymnastics classes.
- Interacting with and supervising youth and providing role modeling and mentoring through demonstration of and participation in activities.
- Communicating with parents/guardians to discuss achievements and concerns.
Our Instructors are enthusiastic about their work because they are positively impacting children with each class they teach. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Future employers respect the Y – build your resume
Variety of flexible schedules available.