Birthday Party Supervisor
Assists in overseeing and coordinating weekend party and off-hour rental programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organizes, develops activities and supervises parties and programs for members and guests.
- Communicates and maintains personal contact with renter to update them as necessary of the party/program details.
- Responds seriously and confidentially to suspicious and inappropriate behaviors and follows mandated reporting requirements related to abuse.
- Performs general housekeeping tasks to setup/cleanup the party area and maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Documents and notifies Director of incidents/accident, damaged equipment and supply needs.
- Receives and carries out instructions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance. Secures a substitute if unable to cover scheduled shift and notifies Director of schedule substitutions prior to the change.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read, write, talk, see and hear.
- Ability to plan and initiate age appropriate games and activities.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time.
- Possesses a strong understanding of the YMCA and its purpose, mission and values. Demonstrates this understanding through behavior and actions that support the purpose, mission and values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma