Youth Sports - Cross Country Camp/Clinic Staff
MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE
As part of the YMCA’s Camp/Clinic Staff, you’ll discover the joys of helping youth prepare for success in sports. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with leading sport camps and clinics.
- Interacting with and supervising youth and providing role modeling and mentoring through demonstration of and participation in sport activities.
- Communicating with parents/guardians to discuss achievements and concerns.
Our Youth Sports team members are enthusiastic about their work because they have discovered the joys of helping kids find success in sports, stay physically active, and build positive self-esteem and sense of self-worth. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Future employers respect the Y – build your resume
Varies depending on experience.
Variety of flexible schedules available.
THIS IS WHY
“I work for the YMCA’s Youth Sports Department because I love being active. I know how important it is for kids to learn while enjoying activities. The Y makes sure its participants are doing both! I played sports through the Y and want these kids to have the same experience I did.” - Connor