Youth Development - Preschool Teacher
MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE
As part of the Y’s Preschool team, you’ll discover the joys of helping children prepare for success in school. You’ll be a leader in our mission of youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, implementing and supervising curriculum, programs and activities.
- Interacting and supervising children and providing role modeling and mentoring through participation in activities and positive discussions.
- Communicating with parents/guardians to discuss achievements and concerns.
Our Preschool Teachers are enthusiastic about their work because they are positively impacting children every day. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Future employers respect the Y – build your resume
Variety of flexible schedules available.