Youth Programs - Dance Class Instructor
MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE
Our Youth Dance Instructors provide youth with a safe, supportive and fun environment to learn and develop basic dance skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing lesson plans/activities and instructing youth dance classes.
- Interacting with and supervising youth and providing role modeling and mentoring through demonstration of and participation in activities.
- Communicating with parents/guardians to discuss achievements and concerns.
Our Instructors are enthusiastic about their work because they have discovered the joys of introducing kids to dance, helping them stay physically active, and build positive self-esteem and self-worth. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Future employers respect the Y – build your resume
Variety of flexible schedules available.
THIS IS WHY
"Being a dance instructor at the YMCA has allowed me to bring my passion for dancing and working with kids together. I love watching these kids express their emotions and creativity through the art of dance!" - Ashton