Facility Services - Housekeeping Staff
DISCOVER MORE THAN A JOB
Thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds come to the Lincoln Y to meet their health and wellness goals and participate in YMCA programs. As YMCA Housekeeping Staff, you are essential to creating a clean environment where everyone feels safe and welcome. Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects so many people! Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the facility, equipment and grounds.
- Interacting and communicating with members, guests, and participants to build relationships, assist with equipment and facility requests/concerns, and provide information.
Our Housekeeping Staff are enthusiastic about their work because they have the opportunity to make a lasting impression on people visiting YMCA, making them an integral part of a leading non-profit that is committed to strengthening community. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Build your resume - future employers respect the Y
Variety of flexible schedules available