Youth Sports - Site Supervisor
OUR JOBS MEAN MORE
Be a leader. Be a Youth Sports Site Supervisor! Thousands of youth and adults of all ages and backgrounds come to the Lincoln Y to participate in and watch sporting activities. Youth Sports Site Supervisors play a key role in creating and maintaining a positive atmosphere that promotes safety and success. Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of thousands of people in your community.
Site Supervisor positions are great opportunities for college students pursuing a career in sports management or working with youth. They are also a great way to supplement full-time income or come back to working while staying active and engaged in your community. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Professionally and positively carries out leadership responsibilities to oversee, guide and assist Youth Sports staff and volunteers.
- Listens to concerns, resolves problems and corrects inappropriate behavior of spectators, participants and/or coaches.
- Properly prepares activity/playing area to ensure safety of all participants.
Our Youth Sports team members are enthusiastic about their work because they have discovered the joys of helping kids find success in sports, stay physically active, and build positive self-esteem and sense of self-worth. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Future employers respect the Y – build your resume
Variety of flexible schedules available.
THIS IS WHY
“I’m currently earning my degree in Sports Management. The Y is a great job because it affords me the flexibility I need and lets me bring my passion for sports to work.” - Carson