Wellness - Climbing Wall Instructor
BE PART OF SOMETHING GREATER
With a focus on safety and physical activity, our Climbing Wall Instructors provide participants an alternative and adventurous way to stay active. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Encourages and interacts with climbers assisting in technical advice/training, body positioning and movements.
- Educates, explains and enforces policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment.
Our Instructors are enthusiastic about their work because they get the opportunity to help participants achieve something that they may not think they are able to do and they get to work with people of all ages. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Future employers respect the Y – build your resume
Variety of flexible schedules available.
THIS IS WHY
"There are lots of things I love about my job as a Climbing Wall Instructor. Not only is it fun but most of all I love the smiles and high fives after someone has reached the top of the wall." - Griffin