Customer Service - Activity & Building Supervisor
MAKE A LASTING DIFFERENCE
The YMCA offers tremendous opportunities to make a difference and that difference can start with you! Activity and Building Supervisors elevate the YMCA member experience by building relationships, mentoring youth participants and providing a safe and secure environment for all.
These positions are great opportunities for criminal justice or social work students or anyone having experience working with youth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and monitoring specific areas and/or activities within the building while building relationships with members and program participants.
- Applying and enforcing facility and safety rules, policies and guidelines.
- Intervening and responding to inappropriate actions with professionalism.
Our staff are enthusiastic about their work because they have the opportunity to make a lasting impression on people visiting the YMCA, making them an integral part of a leading non-profit that is committed to strengthening community. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Build your resume - future employers respect the Y
WAGE EFFECTIVE 1/1/2023
High school diploma required. Previous supervisory or leadership experience preferred.