Youth Programs - Physical Education Instructor
BE PART OF SOMETHING GREATER
With a focus on safety, physical activity and social growth, our Physical Education Instructors provide youth with a fun environment for youth to learn about health and wellness. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing lesson plans/activities and instructing PE classes.
- Interacting with and supervising youth and providing role modeling and mentoring through demonstration of and participation in activities.
- Communicating with parents/guardians to discuss achievements and concerns.
Our Instructors are enthusiastic about their work because they are positively impacting children with each class they teach. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Future employers respect the Y – build your resume
WAGE EFFECTIVE 1/1/2023
Variety of flexible schedules available.
THIS IS WHY
"I'm currently pursuing a teaching degree with an emphasis in physical education. Being able to teach kids fun ways to stay active while building their confidence and gaining hands on experience related to my degree is why I love being a Physical Education Instructor at the YMCA." - Dana