Wellness - Group Cycling Instructor
OUR JOBS MEAN MORE
YMCA Group Exercise Instructor’s play a critical role at the YMCA. They teach youth and adults exercise techniques that help them achieve their health and fitness goals while also being safe and having fun. Group Exercise Instructors have a passion for having a positive impact on all individual’s wellness journeys. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and leading energizing, safe and educational group exercise classes.
- Building effective, genuine relationships with members and creating community.
Our Group Exercise Instructors are enthusiastic about their work because they have discovered the joys of helping people of all ages and fitness levels achieve their goals, stay physically active, and build positive self-esteem and self-worth. Plus, they also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Future employers respect the Y – build your resume
If you don’t have a current group exercise certification, that’s okay. We will support you and help you develop your teaching potential.
WAGE EFFECTIVE 1/1/2023
$12.25 - $17.25/hour depending on experience and certifications
Variety of flexible schedules available.