The YMCA of Lincoln, NE currently has opportunities for students...More
Aquatics - Swim Team Coach
OUR JOBS MEAN MORE
Do you love water and leading and helping others reach their fullest potential? Youth who join YMCA swim teams, not only become better swimmers, they learn camaraderie, discipline and respect. As a Swim Team Coach they learn this from you! You are a mentor to youth swimmers, encouraging them every step of the way to improve and do their best both in and out of the pool. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and supervising practices.
- Developing positive relationships with swim team members and providing motivational support, guidance and instruction.
- Communicating goals and concerns with parents/guardians.
Our Swim Team Coaches are enthusiastic about their work because they have the opportunity to make an impact on youth every day. Plus, our Swim Team Coaches also enjoy:
- A fun and engaging work environment where friendships are made
- Flexible schedules including opportunities to work seasonal or year round.
- Room to grow
- Free Y membership at all YMCA of Lincoln locations for qualified staff
- Future employers respect the Y – build your resume
WAGE EFFECTIVE 1/1/2023